As an esthetician that has worked with oxygen based skin care lines for 14 years. I have seen the results in oxygen skin care. Results that are seen immediately and that help the skin heal and radiate health. Below are 8 important reasons to use oxygen based products
1. As of the age of 25, our oxygen level decreases in the skin compared to the oxygen level of a teenager. As we age, the capillaries become fewer and less flexible, so the oxygen does not pass through properly, decreasing cell function. A gray, dull lifeless look to the skin, no vitality are signs of lack of oxygen in the skin that can make the skin more prone to aging.
2. Oxygen needs to be stabilized in order to be delivered into the dermis. Dr. Paul Herzog holder of an honorary doctorate from the Nobel Institute, and inventor of the artificial respirator, was the first to stabilize oxygen in a cream. Oxygen is safe, natural and highly effective at killing bacteria
3. The results are many. Oxygen products are preservative free emulsion that can remain stable for years. Skin is normalized, less oiliness, more hydration. Very sensitive skin with rosacea, smokers that have depleted the oxygen in their skin, to severe problem skin such as acne, can benefit from the oxygen .
4. All ethic backgrounds may benefit from oxygen skin care. Black skin which is so sensitive thrives on oxygen. It helps even the skin tone and even helps with ingrown hairs. Asian skin which is also sensitive, can benefit from the emulsion. It is gentle, yet effective on their skin.
5. The product discovered by Dr. Herzog is stabilized in the form of hydrogen peroxide. When the emulsions make contact with the skin, and catalase, one of the most abundant enzymes in the skin, the stabilized hydrogen peroxide is converted into oxygen gas and water. The results are instant hydration, stimulated blood circulation, more collagen is produced and will help to prevent free-radicals.
6. Anaerobic bacteria cannot survive in the presence of oxygen. Oxygen is one of natures best disinfectants and helps with even the most stubborn cases of acne.
7. The oxygen promotes healing in post surgery and with healing. The wounds or sutures are hydrated, the oxygen kills the bacteria, Both speeding up the healing process, decreasing scarring and bruising.
8. There is not a person from children to adult that will not benefit from using the right oxygen products on the skin. Fight acne, prevent and improve wrinkles and laxity and make the skin glow. Fighting free radicals is one of the most beneficial, plus incredible hydration.
For more information or to purchase products, go to my website
Article Written by JoElla Milan